Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Electronic Journal Collections
- Academic Search Elite - Provides full text for nearly 1,530 journals covering the social sciences, humanities, general science, multi-cultural studies, education, and much more. Academic Search Elite is part of the Ebsco family of databases.
- Blackwell Science/Synergy - It includes over 130,000 articles from 349 leading journals. Publications on engineering, computing and technology are part of this collection.
- Highwire Press - Highwire Press is a joint venture of a number of science periodicals publishers which serves both as a general sciences index and also offers a generous sampling of full-text articles.
- JSTOR - An online, full-text archive of complete backfiles of scholarly periodical literature since 1872. Journals are intended to be archival, not current; most are 2-5 years behind the current issues, depending on the journal.
- Web Editions (Elsevier) - This database offers full-image texts of the last twelve months of titles subscribed from the publisher Elsevier Science. Journal titles are arranged in alphabetic order.