Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Blue Yeti Microphone
Music Library tech
items to use with it
Blue Microphones packed plenty of useful sonic options into the Yeti. It has an onboard master volume control, a headphone output, a mute button, and a microphone gain control button. But the coolest thing of all is its polar-pattern selector. Switch it into stereo for your first ASMR video. Use bidirectional mode to record two people at the same time. Drop it into the cardioid mode for focused recordings of guitars and vocals. And for meetings and band practices, omnidirectional mode will do the trick. Whatever polar pattern you’re using, the Yeti records it all at an impressive 16-bit/48kHz audio resolution.
- USB microphone for content creators of all kinds
- High-quality condenser capsules capture a clean signal
- Selectable polar patterns give you recording flexibility
- Mute button cuts the signal, preventing unwanted noise
- Headphone output and volume control let you easily monitor your signal
- Included desk stand looks great on camera
- Standard threaded microphone mount lets you use traditional microphone stands
Description and Specs adapted from Sweetwater.com