Skip to main content
Need more help? Contact us!
Keeping your NIU web page updated
Your faculty web page serves an ongoing record of your scholarly accomplishments. Please help keep it up-to-date by submitting the following information to Sharon Nelson:
- Your most recent CV, in either Word or .pdf format.
Upon acceptance of publication,
- Please send a citation to the book or article so it can be added to your faculty web page.
When your work is published:
- Let us know so the pre-publication citation can be updated on your faculty web page.
- If you have a digital copy of your article, please forward it to be added to Huskie Commons.
- You can also send a copy of your book/article to be added to the Faculty Publications display case in the Marshall Gallery.
- Send details (topic of talk/panel, for which organization, date, location) of presentations you've presented or will present.
Media mentions or contributions:
- Inform Melody Mitchell of any non-scholarly articles you've written, have contributed to, or were quoted in, or other media you've participated in (interviews, podcasts, etc.). Provide a link if possible.
- Melody can create news stories for these that will appear on the "News" channel on your home page.
© 2020 Board of Trustees of Northern Illinois University. All rights reserved.