Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
CITATION STYLE MANUALS
- AAA Style Guide - Citation guide for anthropological related literature
- Amherst College: Online Resources for Writers
- Chicago Manual of Style Online - This website offers both the 15th and 16th edition. Both editions are completely searchable, offering ready access to the complete guidelines and examples. Also included are a Style Citation Quick Guide, fully searchable Q&A files, as well as sample forms, letters, and style sheets.
- Citation Style for Research Papers - Styles: APA, Turabian, MLA, Chicago, American Medical Association (AMA)
- Citing Electronic Information in History Papers by Maurice Crouse
- Citing Sources Within Your Paper - Styles: APA, Chicago, CSE (Scientific Style and Format), MLA, Turabian.
- Music Citations: Turabian Style
- Online!Citation Styles - Styles: MLA, APA, Chicago, CBE, and others
- Using Modern Language Association (MLA) Format
- Using the American Psychological Association (APA) Format
- Writing Guidelines for Engineering and Science Students