Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The Music Library will follow safety guidelines
as directed by the state, the university, and library administration.
This includes, but is not be limited to:
- Staff wearing masks in public areas
- Wearing gloves when handling materials
- Patrons will be required to use book drop at all times (unless item will be damaged by doing so)
- Patrons will be required to step at least 6 feet back from table during item exchange
- Materials will be quarantined 72 hours after return/handling by patron before being discharged (no late fees) and returned to stacks
- On the rare occasion that patrons are granted access to the library they will be required to clean their work spaces (cleaning supplies provided)
- Patrons granted access will not be permitted to roam the library and should only handle the materials brought to them