Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Library of Congress: Science Reference Services
- NIST Chemistry WebBook
- WWW Virtual Library: Chemistry - Chemistry links to worldwide web sites at academic institutions, non-professional and commercial organizations, publications, announcements, ads, special projects, and chemistry industry consultants. The site is maintained at UCLA, Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry.
- American Chemical Society Journals
- Chemical Information Sources - A comprehensive site with links to selected Internet resources for chemistry, a chemical reference sources database, and related resources. Full-text search capability is available for most categories. Compiled and maintained by Gary Wiggins at Indiana University, the site has been commended by chemistry professionals.
- Chymistry of Isaac Newton, The
- Molecular Pharmacology - An online journal issued by the American Society for Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics Archives from 1965 are available.
- Mount St. Helens Post-Eruption Chemistry Database
- Organic Chemistry Portal
- Organic Chemistry Resources Worldwide