Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Finding tests and measures is challenging
- Many tests are are owned by test companies that charge to use their tests
- Some tests can only be purchased/used by licensed professionals
- Many tests are published in individual books or journal articles
Sources to find information about tests
Mental Measurements Yearbook with Tests in Print
Best Bet Contains full-text information about commercially available psychological tests including: test name, test author(s), date of publication, reviewers, scores, publisher and acronyms. Doesn’t include actual test instruments. Coverage: 1985-2014 (9-20th editions).
Find tests in journal articles
Some authors will include copies (or abridged copies) of the tests they used in the journal articles they publish.
- PsycInfo: Search for your topic and add "appended" as a new search field for "tm: Tests & Measures"
- ERIC: Search for your topic, and under "Publication Type", select "Tests /Questionnaires"
Get copies of tests