Skip to main content
Setting up alerts for finings, opinions & regulations
The Seventh Circuit offers updates and access to newly released opinions and oral arguments through RSS.
- Go to http://www.ca7.uscourts.gov/ca7_rss.htm
- For Opinions: select the RSS icon and paste the URL into your RSS reader of choice.
- For Oral Argument Podcasts: For standard podcasts use the RSS Podcast icon; for iTunes use the iTunes Enhanced icon.
- Remove the feed from your feed reader or RSS-to-email service.
Updates on court rules, jury instructions, dockets, opinions and more can be received from the Illinois Supreme Court and other Illinois Courts.
Important: retain the confirmation e-mail you will receive, as it contains information on how to un-subscribe.
- For email updates: return to http://www.state.il.us/court/General/listservices.asp or check the confirmation email you received when you signed up, which contains information on how to unsubscribe.
- For Twitter updates: un-follow "illinoiscourts" in your Twitter account.
Need more help? Contact us!
© 2016 Board of Trustees of Northern Illinois University. All rights reserved.